Welcome to Seekonk Dental - Dr. Casarella & Dr. Lee
Photo Note: The image above was taken prior to COVID-19; see our Letter below for details regarding steps we are taking to ensure the health & safety of you & your family, including the practice of social distancing.
Our practice is Open and here for you & your family!
Important Update - Appointment Reminders: We are pleased to announce that appointment reminders will no longer be sent via postcards (USPS) but via Email and Text Message. We are excited about this change & hope that it helps make the appointment reminder process easier for you & your family. Thank you!
Important Update - New Patients: If your previous practice has Closed (many local practices have opted not to reopen) we are here for you. Please feel free to Call us anytime at 508-761-8668 learn about our Practice, Team, Services, and also receive a complimentary Benefits check. Please see below for important details regarding the steps we are taking to ensure your safety during your appointment.
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health.
Our community has been through a lot this year, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- The use of N-95 respirator masks are strictly observed by our team; facial coverings are required by our patients while inside our practice per CDC guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer is available for you to use as you see fit.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
- To make an appointment, please call our office at 508-761-8668
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Frank Casarella & Dr. Luri Lee